new in

Yaaay finally a new post! So the last holidays I were in Finland with my parents to visit my brother, because he's now studying there some terms. First we were some days in Jyväskylä, where he lives and then we all went to Helsinki. It's really nice  and cold there, especially for me. I often fell cold.
So I also went shopping and got some really nice stuff and I also got a new winter jacket, but I thought I'm going to take some Outfit pictures with it, but it's hard when it's always getting dark so early... I have to say I love these clothes so much, especially the two shirts on the right side. The grey is really big, but that makes it so comfy and the material is also so soft. It's perfect for a day where you don't know what to wear. The other one is blue and white striped and this is a shirt I wanted for so long, but didn't really find the right one and now it is perfect!

scarf, running pants  - Cubus // grey shirt, blue-white shirt - Bikbok
 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Toller Post :-)
    Übrigens läuft bei mir zurzeit eine Blogvorstellung, ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du mitmachst ♥
    Sarah

    sarahlishes.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Schal ist toll! :)

    Liebste Grüße,
    Rina von Adeline und Gustav

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oooh woow, hab grad deinen Blog entdeckt u. bin begeistert !
    ich liebe ihn total, hast eine Leserin mehr ♥
    würd mich freuen wenn du mal bei mir vorbeischaust :)

    Liebe Grüße, Lucy ♥
    von unwritten-sheet.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen